VISINE®-A® Allergy Eye Drops for Eye Allergy Relief
Use as directed.

Overall Rating

VISINE®-A® Eye Allergy Relief

Contains an effective antihistamine and redness reliever clinically proven to relieve
itchy, red allergy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.

Product Description

  • Clinically proven effective for eye allergy relief.
  • Combines an antihistamine with a redness reliever for the temporary relief of itchy, red allergy eyes.

Uses

Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to: pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander


Available in:

½ FL OZ (15 mL)


Keep out of reach of children. Serious injury can occur if swallowed, particularly in children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 Caused pupils to dilate - blurred vision. I don't know if I had a bad reaction, my eyes are normally not overly sensitive. I put drops in, and it caused my pupil to dilate about 5 times its normal size. Kinda scary and creepy. Went to optometrist right away and they said I'd be fine, but it was caused by an ingredient in the eye drops. 6 hours later my eye is back to normal. January 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Two Thumbs up ! I'm Allergic to my cat but with Visine A gives Amazing Relief ! January 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by This product is the best of the best In my many years of find suitable I care products. I can honestly say that Visine is the best of the best. Why you may ask? Because after using many different brands, Visine is the one that best serves my needs. December 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Only thing that works I'm allergic to dog hair and this is the only product that works when I visit my parents (who own a dog). In fact, I drove around for an hour tonight trying to find a store that stocks it. Instant and amazing relief!! November 28, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by visine totality worst eye drops ever. Made my vision blurry, eyes burning and itching so bad I had to wash them with clear water. then use liquid tears. What happened to the original visine ? I've used it for years. October 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by BEWARE!! I have an allergy to dust, after moving some furniture around my eyes were so itchy and red and swollen I asked my husband to get me some eye drops (usually I don't get that desperate!) He returned with the visine and I put it in immediately. no result. waited 10 minutes and put more in. no result. except that everything was more blurry then before. so I decided to fill the bathroom sink and dunk my face in! well when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my pupil was so dilated I looked scary! My eye cant focus and theres a black streak running from the top of my vision to the bottom! This was about 2-3 hours ago and as I sit here and type I can only see out of my right eye. I trust this effect will subside as I read a couple other people have had this happen to them. But im glad I wasn't out and about or going to be going out or I wouldn't be able to drive!! Will never be using this again!! September 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LOVE THIS PRODUCT My husband and I both use the Visine Allergy Relief! It works for us every time we suffer from allergies! September 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 Burns! Wast of 10$! Terrible! This stuff burns so bad each time after 3rd try I gave up wish I could have my 10$ back! September 16, 2014
  • 2015-03-31T17:26:32.447-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co-hasreviews, tv_15, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_954, prod, sort_default
2 next>>

Active ingredients

Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.025% - Redness reliever
Pheniramine maleate 0.3% - Antihistamine


Inactive ingredients

boric acid and sodium borate buffer system preserved with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%) and edetate disodium (0.1%), sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid (to adjust pH), and purified water

  • Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day
  • Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor

Other information

  • Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
  • Store between 15° and 25°C (59° to 77°F)

Questions?

Call 1-888-734-7648, weekdays or TTY users can call us at 880-722-1322 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm EST).

Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.


Ask a doctor before use if you have

  • heart disease
  • high blood pressure
  • narrow angle glaucoma
  • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.

When using this product

  • pupils may become enlarged temporarily
  • do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
  • replace cap after each use
  • remove contact lenses before using
  • do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
  • overuse may cause more eye redness

Stop use and ask a doctor if

  • you feel eye pain
  • changes in vision occur
  • redness or irritation of the eye lasts
  • condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.

Understanding Eye Allergies